Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Ipsy Bag

I subscribed to a beauty service called ipsy a WHILE back and was so happy I did. However there has been a couple months there where I have to admit I was disappointed with the items sent to me. Last month I was not impressed and was prepared to cancel my subscription after receiving this months bag. Not only have the items in a few past bags not impressed, but every month it seems to take longer for me to receive it. At the beginning of my subscription service I was getting my bag by the 7-10th of the month, but lately it's been extremely late and I feel like every month that passes it takes an extra 1-2 days more for me to get it.
However I this months bag was pretty good. I received four full sized products and one sample as well as discounts for the product brands and an amazing deal through NuMe. Not to mention every month the cosmetics/items come in a cute makeup bag. I now have quite a collection.
The price for the Subscription service is $10.76 and that includes shipping, its not a bad deal when you get more than just samples. It is worth it when you receive minimum 3 full size products in the bag.  With that said this months bag was defiantly work my money. As to the quality of the items in the bag... well stay tuned for reviews coming soon.
Here are the items I received this month. I will also post the prices of the items so we can see what the bag is really worth.




  • POP Beauty, plump pout mini in Peony Petal - this is actually a mini size but I would consider it a full size because its a good amount of product. The real Full size product Retails for $16.00 plus 25% off any Purchase at POP Beauty.
  • City Color, Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon- this is a true full size product and is a bright peach pink blush. Product Retails for $2.99 plus 20% off your entire purchase at city color beauty.
  • Tini Beauty, Eyetini Eye Cordia Shadow Tint & Base in Spiced Rum - this is a full size product and is more of a penny cooper color. This item Retails for $18.00 plus 50% off your purchase and free Nail Polish at check out. 
  • ZOYA, Nail polish in Odette -this is also a full size nail polish and the color is beautiful. I have not tested it on my nails but defiantly looking forward to it. Retails for $9.00 plus special offer of buy 2 get one free ZOYA polish and free ZOYA remove.
  • NU.ME, Intense Renewal Mask - this is the second Sample size item in this bag, but it is a decent amount of product. I hate the foil sample packages for hair and skin care products. Its never enough to make a decision on whether you like the product or not. Full size product Retails for $29.00 plus a 50% off your Nu.Me purchase and free shipping & Free classic Curling wand [on purchase of $75.00 or more]
  • Ipsy, cosmetic bag in pink - Perfect for tossing inside your hand bag with a few products when on the go. Retails for $10.00 (and you get all the other cool stuff inside) 
Note: Discounts mentioned above are offered to Ipsy subscribers.  

So as you can see the total worth of the bag not including the Sample Size products is 29.99 just in products. If you add the subscription of $10.00 thats $39.99 this month! If you loved the NU.ME Intense Renewal mask and the POP Beauty Lip gloss and ended up buying it with the discounts it would total out to be another $25.99 giving you a total bag worth of $65.98! I admit that I am happy with the type of items I received this month. There is only one item that I would have preferred to be a different color, and that was the Tini Beauty Shadow Tint & Base. I have a few days to test out the products and based on how I feel about it I will make a decision on whether I will continue with the Subscription. What do you think? Are you already enrolled in this subscription? If so comment below and let me know if you got the same items as me or if you got different ones what is your take on them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment