Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Get Ready With Me -GRWM series #1

Follow my blog with Bloglovin As my First Post I thought I would do a #GRWM Get Ready With Me. I thought this way you can get and idea of the types of products I use. Im not all about high end products for my pockets don't roll deep. However sometime I splurge or I'm Spoiled by loved ones.
I usually start my Makeup with foundation but today we will start off with the eyes. 
I used my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette today. It was gifted to me this past Christmas by sister, but sadly I have not given it much love. The colors are beautiful but a little intimidating because of the pink tones in them. I think that if you don't use the colors in good combination you can tend to look sickly. Ive waited to find time to play around with this baby, and today is the day! 

  1. Of course I start by priming my lids with UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion. 
  2. Using a Flat Large Shader Brush and the shade Burnout. I applied that to the lid of my eyes taking it slightly above the crease. 
  3. Then using a Tapered Blending Brush I picked up the shade Liar and blended that into the crease using windshield wiping motions.
  4.  Cleaning up the blending brush I pick up the matte shade Nooner and placed that above the color Liar and blended up towards the Brow Bone. This will serve as the transition color between Liar and the brow highlight. 
  5. Using a Pencil Brush I picked up the shade Factory and put that along my lower lash line.
  6. Then using Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eye liner I winged out my liner above the lash line and lined my Waterline with Loreal's Smoldering Eyeliner. 
  7. Then using a eyelash curler, I curled my lashes and coated them with Maybelline's One by One Volum' Express Mascara. And as always never forget the lower lashes. 
I am happy to say that I love how this combo came out. I love that I didn't have to go into other palettes to use other shadows to complete the look. I like palettes that have everything you need to create a various looks. Here is a picture of the look



If you would like to see this in Action and have a look at all the other products used for the Full Face Look check out my Video. A Full list of Products can be found in the videos description Bar. 













No comments:

Post a Comment