Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kylie Jenner's Instagram Makeup

I have a little bit of an obsession with the Kardashian's and well the Jenner's. Last week I was looking through my Instagram feed and came across Kylie Jenner's gorgeous picture of her wearing a very day to day wearable look. So I thought why not recreate the look with makeup products I own. So here is the list of products I ended up using:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Postion (original formula)
The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matte Palette (Matt Molloy, Matt Singh)
MAC Eye Shadow (Texture & Down Brown)
Maybelline Line stiletto Liquid Liner
Salon Perfect False Lashes in Demi Wispies
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Blak liner
NYX Blush in Cinnamon
Maybelline Master Highlight in Nude
Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick
Lime Crime Babette Lipstick

For a step by step on how to create the look check out my Tutorial on my youtube channel. I will post the video below. Make sure to subscribe to my Channel for upcoming tutorials.


I hope you enjoyed the video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment