Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Rodeo Fun


Hello loves! This weekend was so fun, I hadn't had this much fun in a while. I mean Rodeo fun! So about a week and a half ago my husband came home and informed me that there was to be a rodeo in Woodland CA and that he REALLY wanted to go. He asked me to guess who would be performing and I answered Ezequiel Peña? He looked at me in shock and responded, how did you know? I really did not know I just guessed. Ezequiel Peña is a Mexican singer who appears a lot at rodeos and I remember as a child my parents took me to a rodeo to see this same person but it started raining so they sent everybody home and he didn't perform. Now, its not really my thing but I could see the excitement in my husbands eyes and agreed. He was really excited to see another famous singer who was also making an appearance by the name EL Coyote.


We ended up inviting a few friends and family members to the event. We had so much fun. We ate nachos with jalapenos, chicharones, fruit, ice-cream, and had lots of beer! We got to see men ride bulls and that was thrilling. Unfortunately there was an accident and one of the men got trampled on by a HUGE bull. They had to take him away to get medical attention. The poor guy was bleeding by the ribcage area, it was so sad. They continued with music and dancing horses to get the crowd going again. Soon we all forgot about the poor guy and continued the good times. (I do hope he is well) A couple different bands played music but we are really waiting for Ezequiel and El Colyote. Ezequiel Peña Jr came out first and sang three songs, after that came his father who we were waiting for. He sang a  few well know songs including one of my favorites "Que Chulos Ojos" translation is "What beautiful Eyes". He performed with six different horses. All of them are highly trained and beautiful. They dance to the music and look so elegant. The color of their hair is so bright and shiny. He sang a lot of songs and he was so great with his audience. He actually came to the sides to shake peoples hands and take pictures! My friend go to take a picture with him! I was up on the bleachers at the time and unfortunately did not get to take a picture with him. I did however get to see him pretty close and got video footage of his performance.



At the end of his performance El Coyote was up. At this point the whole audience was down on the dirt and ready to dance! At first I didn't want to go down there because I didn't want to get my boots dirty... haha. My friend all of a sudden jumped the fence and down on to the dirt! She told us to go down there but I was hesitant. I looked over at my other friend and asked her if we should and she smiled like she wanted to but then again I didn't want to make the jump and mess up my ankle or something (I always think worst case scenario). Then our cousin told us he would help us down. SO we were like F it! Lets go! So the Dancing began. About ten to fifteen minutes later or guys came down to join us (I bet they spotted all the other guys asking us to dance, haha) so we pretty much danced the night away to El Coyote. We were covered in dirt and we had no care in the world! I even wrote "Wash Me" on my Sunglasses onto of my head, it was crazy. Once the night came was coming to an end we all decided that we needed some more food, it was only about 10:30ish so we headed out to an In n Out burger joint. Let me tell you those Burgers where bomb! We hung out there and talked some more about the days events. After that we all went our separate ways home and that was our Sunday!

I hope I didn't bore you, haha. I just wanted to share what I did over the weekend because I had such a good time. So if your still here at the end of this post here is a polished image of what my makeup looked like this weekend all products used will be listed below the image.


Foundation: Revlon Color Stay in 150 Buff 
Eye Brows: Whitening lightning Brow Bar to Go
Eye Shadow Palette: Stila in the light
Eye Liner: Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
Mascara: Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes in Glam Black (Waterproof)
Lashes: J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes EL600 (100% Human Hair)
Lower Lash Line Eye Shadow: Flirt in Crocodile Rock (Kohl's)
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in 10 Fair
Bronzer: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Blush: Maybelline Master Hi-Light By Face Studio in 10 Nude
Lip Gloss: Sephora+Pantone Universe Color of the Year Lip gloss Trio. Color in Brick Dust

What did you do this weekend? It was such great weather here. How is the weather where your at? Let me know what your go to makeup look is when your out for the weekend. I hope you are well loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment