Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Concealer


Day 7. Well I never really thought about how many concealers I have, I was a bit surprised when I laid all of them down.  @officialelfcosmetics Medium Coverage Concealer does a great job covering up redness and pimples. @maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is great in the under eye area and blends nicely, it also does a great job with my pores on my cheeks👌. I feel like it catches the light a certain way and makes my cheeks look smooth. Love it! 😍 #hardcandy Glamoflauge is SO opaque! You seriously need real little of this product to cover any thing up. My only complaint is that it can be a tad drying so if u have dry skin IT WILL STICK to your flaky skin making it look gross. If you have decently moisturized skin u will be fine. This concealer can be heavy in the under eye area but could be great for brightening. Again mind the condition of your skin. @officialelfcosmetics Complete Coverage Concealer, I like using this little palette to carve out my brows. You have to warm up the product to blend out well. @revlon Color Stay Concealer is a decent concealer. I like this concealer for spot coverage. When I use this in my under eye area I feel like I could still see through to my under eye circles. When I set the concealer with a powder I feel like it crumbles a bit, like fine crumbles. #covergirl & #olay simply ageless concealer is a great idea for a concealer, however I think there was some problems with it because it was quickly discontinued... The idea of mixing a moisturizing formula with concealer is genius especially for use in the under eye area, except it did not leave it moisturized. Plus after applying it I use a powder to set it and it accentuates my under eye lines making them look DRY! No good. Grate coverage horrible finish post setting with powder. Lastly we have this Sheer Cover Concealer, as u can see I use the lighter side mostly. I rarely use it though. When I do I use it to highlight under the eyes. For all concealers I like to use my @sigmabeauty F86 and my #realtechniques setting Brush. This was a quick post situation but I hope u liked it. 

Ahlix

No comments:

Post a Comment