Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Top Three Makeup Brushes


We all have those specific Makeup brushes we go crazy looking for when we misplace them. So I thought to my self, which ones do I panic over if I can't find them while doing my makeup? That's how I pinpointed what my Top Three Brushes are. 


1. Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush.
The name of the brush says it, it's a blending brush but it is amazingly soft and gentle on the eye lid and does not tug or skip. You know how some brushes tug on your skin and cause a skipping pattern on your eye makeup? This brush does not do that, even on mature eyes with more wrinkles. It distributes color flawlessly and blends colors together like a dream. I would say that if you want your eye makeup to look professionally done you must have a quality blending brush and blend blend blend. I got my brush as part of the Mr. Bunny Essential kit by Sigma. P


2. Anastasia's Mini Duo Brush #7.
After using this brush a few times it became a must have for me. THIS IS THE BRUSH I GO CRAZY FOR LOOKING SOMETIMES. It's an important brush in my collection because it's what allows me to define my brows which frame my face and pull my makeup look together. This brush has two sides to it, a angled brush to apply you brow powder and a spooley to brush out your brow hairs or blend the product trough. This brush can create very fine lines to define the brow and pics up product very generously unlike other brushes I've owned. 


3. Beauty Blender. 
Ok so technically this is not a brush, but it definetly falls under that category since it is used to apply makeup. Plus if it was on a stick like I seen other versions it would probably be considered a brush. Any way let's talk about this sent from makeup-heaven tool. The beauty blender is used damp to apply and blend out your foundation for an airbrushed finish. It does such an AMAZING job it's crazy. The water in the sponge prevents the sponge from sucking up the foundation product and it allows you to use less of your favorite foundation. (Meaning your not wasting your money) the soft texture of the sponge is what leaves the well blended airbrush finish. Not only does the Beauty Blender blend your foundation you can also blend out your concealer and apply cream blush to the apples of your cheeks with impeccable results. This is a must and completely changed the way I felt about foundation. 

I hope you found this post informative and gave you the inspiration to test out these must have Brushes/Beauty Blender and make them part of your permanent collection. 

Always Sparkle, Ahlix

No comments:

Post a Comment