Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Favorite Perfume


#20daysofmakeup I'm excited about this day the tag because I get to share my long time favorite perfume, Glow by JLo. This perfume has been in my collection since I was seventeen. I received it as a gift from my then boyfriend now Husband so it holds an extra special place in my heart.

One of the most important qualities I look for in a perfume is that it is not an all day overwhelming scent. I like the scent to linger on my skin and clothing softly but noticeable by others and my self, Glow by JLo does exactly that. 

The Notes found in this scent are Orange flower, Grapefruit, Rose, Sandalwood, Soft Amber, Jasmine, Vanilla and Musk. This scent is described as Fresh & Clean while expressing Sexy. Not only is the scent expressive in the sexy department, the bottle it self shows off major curves with a delicate chain and bejeweled JLo pendent. Pick up your own bottle and experience the Glow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment