Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Current Wish List


I don't know if you've been following my IG account but I have been Participating in a tag called 20DaysOfMakeup. Here are the details in my wish list: 

My wish list is never ending, but let's take a look and see what's on the top of the list. 



1⃣ Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, smells Amazing. I got a sample at sephora and will be getting me the full size. SOON. 

2⃣ Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Eye Cream, I have heard and read such great things about this product that I've convinced my self that paying the price for this baby is justifiable. Plus I want my eyes to keep looking great so Cha-Ching! 
3⃣ Makeup Geek Cosmetics (MUG) eyeshadows, I want them all! All of of them. I love that Marleena's products are made in the USA and they are comparable to MAC shadows with ought the heavy price. So I can't wait to get my first bunch. 
4⃣ Extra Large Z Palette, to store my new #MUG Blushes =) they are amazing quality, hence me wanting all the MUG eyeshadows. 
5⃣ Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks, I swatched them at the sephora store and was like WOW but the price made me put it back Quickly. But I might just have to bite the bullet. Their color selection is really nice and just expanded as well. 
6⃣ Bobbi Brown Sand Eye Palette, like I need another palette right? But it's sooooo gorgeous. The colors are so alluring. Just look at the Golds.
 7⃣ Toofaced Country Palette, this is new and I would like to try it out the colors look pretty and my Naturals palette did not disappoint so I think this one won't either. 
8⃣ Lorac Cosmetics Alter Ego lipstick, these lipsticks have been raved about by a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube so I headed out to Ulta and checked them out. The color payoff is amazing and I just can't wait to pickup a few of these. (I'm obsessed with lip products) 
9⃣ Lastly on this list... Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté lipstick, this is considered such a Luxury Lipstick. The packaging is ADORABLY GORGEOUS! If I were to get one of these I would pick it up in a nude or light pink color, something that can be worn often because the price for these is ridiculous. But I believe every girl who LOVES makeup should own one FANCY lipstick. 

Share your wish list on Instagram and tag me so I can see it =) Have A Great Saturday and TTYL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment