Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Top Five Lip Products

So my Top Five Lip Products are as follows. I have to day I'm surprised I didn't grab any other colors I feel like I kinda stuck to nudes and purple, anyway this is what I like so here you go my loves. 1⃣ #sephora #pantone lipgloss in Orchid. This is such a beautiful magenta purple, This gloss is ridiculously pigmented and creamy, seriously one swipe and your good. This came in a set with two other lipgloss's as part of their limited edition color of the year and I seriously regret not buying me a backup set😔 palm to forehead!  2⃣ @maybelline Brazen Berry from this vivids collection is So gorgeous swatched and on the lips. These lipsticks do not disappoint, the application is smooth and pigmented and best of all they are pleasantly moisturizing. In the tube it looks more purple on the lips it translates more if a magenta color but looks fabulous and I get so many questions and compliments on it when I wear it 💁 Love it! 3⃣ @lorealparisusa in Fairest Nude of course! Can't leave my holy Grail  Product out, like in my previous post this is my go to Nude lipstick I feel like it's just so perfect on me and I'm so comfortable with the color. It's a lipstick you don't have to be super careful with because it's a nude, you can apply it without a mirror the consistency is not as creamy as the Maybelline making you have to reapply more often but I don't mind that 💋 4⃣ @whiteninglightning Color Your Smile Lip Gloss in Nude. I was so surprised about this lipgloss because I knew it was pretty but i thought it was a basic "nude" lipgloss, however when ever I wear it even on its own and not over a lipstick I get asked what I'm wearing. So I pull it out and show it off by opening it and reveling the LED Light inside they become in Awww and ask where to get it, so tell them 😊 plus the little mirror on the side is so convenient! The gloss is decently pigmented and is not too sticky it's a great gloss. 5⃣ @limecrimemakeup lipstick in Babette is SO PIGMENTED! All of these #limecrime lipsticks are. They are so cool!! And the packaging who could resist? Not me 🙋 this lipstick lasts it's creamy but make sure your lips are moisturized because chapped lips are not the business. 

Hope u loved this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment