Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Underrated Products

I love that in this tag it was decided to include Underrated Products. I belive we all have products that we jus love and don't give them enough love because they are not was is popular at the moment. So for me this is what I feel does not get enough credit. 

1. e.l.f Studio makeup brushes, they are extreamly soft and have found myself reaching for these equally as much as my Sigma brushes. My first brush was the angled blush brush and I fell in love with it so I decided to start purchasing a few more and they have not disappointed me. I suggest you pick some up. 

2. e.l.f Baked Blushes, are gorgeous on the cheeks. When I'm wearing them they make my cheeks glow beautifully. The pigment on these baked blushes is great. I recommend Pinktastic as a highlight on your cheeks and Rich Rose, Passion Pink, and Peachy Cheeky.

3. Pixi Flawless & Poreless is another one that deserves some love. This face primer does a really great job creating a smooth canvas and base for your Foundation. This makes me look flawless. (& no photo editing Required, LOL!)

4. Nicole by OPI Nailpolishes I have to say have some nice colors I'm some if thier collections. I have😂 Selina from the Selina Gomez collection. I get so many complements when I wear that one. I actually picked that one up becuse my sister was wearing it over her acrylics once and I was like WOW love the color! Another one is Southern Charm from the Carrie Underwood collection. It is such an amazing nude color. Love love love them. 

5. Maybelline the Elixer lipglossss have a bit of talk going around but I feel like NOT enough. Everyone (including myself) is racing about the NYX butter glosses but I don't hear much about these Maybelline pillow in a tube of a lipgloss... I don't understand. They make your lips feel like smooth plush pillows, they smell great, they don't taste bad, not sticky, the pigment is great for a lipgloss, and the packaging is cool! Check these babies out! 

6. Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover. This makeup removed is the only makeup remover it have repurchased more than three times! This removes even the toughest waterproof makeup. Yes that's right that waterproof mascara comes right off. 

7. The Balm cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Nude palette, this baby has such great pigmented colors, and did you catch the fact that it's an all matte shadow palette?? Yep it is. Everyone who love a makeup should get this palette. 

So this is the roundup of products I believe deserve a bit more love. For real check these out.

TTYL, Ahlix 

No comments:

Post a Comment